I need advice asap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need advice asap!

Okay, so I met this guy online like almost 3 years ago, but we were purely friends and nothing more, but this year things took a different turn and he started to like me then fell for me, I think I started to like him back as well but unsure if I’m in love.
    The thing is, I love talking to him, we share the same sense of humor and he’s just a perfect long term relationship material, like genuine and nice, and I used to always pride myself with being genuine but I feel like I’m being a total b*tch.
    He says he trusts me completely and I lied about the fact that I still talk to other guys but I wasn’t being sexual with them or anything, but recently I’ve been swaying away and turning to others.
    We aren’t anything tbh, just two people liking each other, but I’m unsure if I feel that attracted to him, like I am but is it because he’s a guy and I just enjoy the attention and it’s just feeding my female ego or because I do feel attracted but at the same time feels kinda wrong to, like he’s never been my type initially and now I see it differently.
    It’s like I’m attracted but yet not. I like him a lot and I’m attached but I also seek other men, I don’t want a relationship but he’s the perfect relationship material and I’m afraid to love again.
    Am I actually being a d*ck? Is what I’m doing wrong? I don’t feel like I’m honest with myself nor with him and I feel like I’m just dragging him along yet I’m open to the possibility of a future with him, are my hormones leading me on? I’m confused!
    I’ve so many questions!!! I need your advice!

Thank you.

I think you answered your own question:

We aren’t anything tbh, just two people liking each other,....
    Then you go on to say that he feeds your ego. And you are seeing other guys. And you enjoy the attention.

If it gets to the point where you are no longer interested in other guys then you will know.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioJim View Post
      I think you answered your own question:

Then you go on to say that he feeds your ego. And you are seeing other guys. And you enjoy the attention.

If it gets to the point where you are no longer interested in other guys then you will know.
      So does that prove to show that I have not fallen for him? Because I fear I could be running away from my feelings but yet I know myself enough to know that when I do fall, they rock my world, it’s just that I’ve also matured up and different people make you love differently, but I’m too scared to fall now and I feel like I’m leading him on as he has fallen for me and it feels one sided but then, I truly love talking to him and I do like him quite a lot just that as you said, I enjoy the attention I’m getting overall..sigh, so frustrating. But thank you, I feel less guilty about myself now.

Comment

Just take it slow and keep communicating with him. Have you done video chat?

Don't over think it. My SO says I tend to do that. You will feel a lot better about everything if you just relax and let things mature.

Comment

Working...
        X