Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel the same when you come from visiting your so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you feel the same when you come from visiting your so?

Hello,

I am writing this post because I have just arrived back home from visiting my boyfriend and I am feeling terribly sad. We spent an amazing week together in his country, everything was perfect and we were so happy. And after arriving to my apartment I started feeling so depressed and unmotivated. Missing him even more than before visiting him.
    I am currently living alone in a country that isn’t mine. I don’t know many people and it isn’t like other times when I would just spend more time with my family or friends when I feel a little bit down.
    I can’t help crying and scrolling his pictures all the time and I can’t focus because he is always in my mind. It is been 3 days and I am starting to be concerned.
    have you ever feel the same way? Do you have any recommendations about what I should do?
    I am usually a very happy and optimistic person and I am not used to these kind of feelings.
    Thank you for your help

Your feelings are perfectly normal. We have all had such feelings, or similar, at some time.

Can you video chat? Or even just talk on the phone? Cook a meal together while video chatting. Watch a movie together while video chatting.

Just dwell on the good feeling you had, and think about what it will be like the next time you can see each other in person. Start making plans for your next visit.

Do you have any hobbies or other interests to occupy your mind? Take a walk if you can in your area. Physical exercise will help.

Comment

Working...
    X