Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm from Uruguay, South America and he's from the USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Uruguay, South America and he's from the USA.

Hey everyone. I started a relationship with a nice guy from the USA through a Facebook group. We've been chatting every day since June 6th. We talk through whatsapp, messenger , over the phone and even video calls. We're so thrilled about meeting in person this year but at the same time I feel so sad when I think about the future because I see it as something so impossible to live together in the same place . But at the same time ,I don't want to end with him . Any advice or thoughts?

Have you ever talked about fiance visa and moving to the USA?

Comment

I wish you all the happiness in the world. So pleased to hear you're going to be meeting.

Comment

Thank you so much !

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
          Have you ever talked about fiance visa and moving to the USA?
          Not yet . I think that's something we should consider talking in a near future.

Comment

When do you plan to meet for the first time?

Comment

Just be friends or live in a living relationship for 6 months. then you will know what to do

Comment

As weird and desperate as this sounds, when my suspicions of my spouse became high, i had to contact a techie to help me gain access into my spouse's phone just to get me off my suspicions of her cheating, to cut long story short, the techie successfully gained access into my spouse's phone and the information i got gave me peace of mind. Feel free to text the techie if you're found in the same situation

(252) 254-1656

Comment

Spying on a cheating partner requires you employ the services of professionals who can help you spy and track your cheating spouse's device and get all text messages, call logs and many more so you can have definitive proofs and evidences if he or she truly cheats. Inbox Mallwebtech_ on Instagram for help

Comment

Working...
                  X