Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice Please!

Hello, everyone. I'm from the USA he is from the UAE about 8,025 miles away

I have sort of a problem. My S/o and I have been together just about a year and a half and we have texted on whats app for the majority of that time but now that I had made him a Facebook page to further our communication, it is not working... we don't do anything like normal LDR's do, like plan dates or have fun on games or anything... I have told him that this is an issue for me and I don't know how to fix it. We do have a huge language barrier so we cannot talk on video chat but there are so many ways to do things. It's like he isn't making it an effort I slightly feel that he doesn't want to. We haven't been talking that much anymore given the fact he is going thru the visa prosses to come over here to be closer to me, but he claims that he is busy. but it's like he doesn't even come to me when something exciting happens I don't feel like we are together because of the lack of communication... I'm not sure what to do. I really love him but I'm becoming lost...

What kind of visa did he apply for? I'm afraid he can't get work visa without fluent English. Have you ever met? Did he say "I love you"?

Comment

As weird and desperate as this sounds, when my suspicions of my spouse became high, i had to contact a techie to help me gain access into my spouse's phone just to get me off my suspicions of her cheating, to cut long story short, the techie successfully gained access into my spouse's phone and the information i got gave me peace of mind. Feel free to text the techie if you're found in the same situation

(252) 254-1656

Comment

Spying on a cheating partner requires you employ the services of professionals who can help you spy and track your cheating spouse's device and get all text messages, call logs and many more so you can have definitive proofs and evidences if he or she truly cheats. Inbox Mallwebtech_ on Instagram for help

Comment

Working...
        X