Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm living in the Netherlands, she lives in South Africa, I don't know what to do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm living in the Netherlands, she lives in South Africa, I don't know what to do!

I'm an 18 years old Dutch guy, I did a media training course in South Africa for the first 6 months of the year, this is where I met her, we became really good friends and I started to get a crush on her, but in the end I didn't tell her and we were just great friends when I went back to the Netherlands.

We videocalled often to catch up with each other and a month ago I decided to tell her, she reacted pretty chill, but we ended up staying just friends.

Half a week ago I went to South Africa again on holiday and I also saw her again, we spent a lot of time together and had lots of fun.

The night before I left, she said she wanted to tell me something and she ended up telling me that she really liked me too. We chatted till 3 AM and the next morning we said our goodbyes.

I have never had a girl like me back before, so I have 0 experience in relationships and that, how do I go about this, I won't she her for a pretty long time and we aren't "just friends" anymore.

Please help me, I have no clue what to do

Just keep the relationship going. Message her often and videocall when you can. Exchange photos both of each other and just random things. I've been in an LDR for just over 8 months with a girl in the USA I've never met. We message each other several time a day. I remember, early on in our relationship, she told me she was leaving work and going home via the grocery store. Next thing I know I've got a whole bunch of photos of everything she bought. That's what I mean by photos of random things. I wish the two of you all the very best and all the love in the world.

Comment

As weird and desperate as this sounds, when my suspicions of my spouse became high, i had to contact a techie to help me gain access into my spouse's phone just to get me off my suspicions of her cheating, to cut long story short, the techie successfully gained access into my spouse's phone and the information i got gave me peace of mind. Feel free to text the techie if you're found in the same situation

(252) 254-1656

Comment

Spying on a cheating partner requires you employ the services of professionals who can help you spy and track your cheating spouse's device and get all text messages, call logs and many more so you can have definitive proofs and evidences if he or she truly cheats. Inbox Mallwebtech_ on Instagram for help

Comment

Working...
        X