Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After reuniting with my LDR partner she doesn't feel sexual attraction towards me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reuniting with my LDR partner she doesn't feel sexual attraction towards me.

HI! so I came here cause I've been looking online for someone with my same experience and haven't been able to find something!

Long story short, I made a decision to move to Europe from the use to study and to have a break from where I was living. I felt saturated for different reasons. Due to document issues I had to postpone my trip a year. During that year I met and fell in ove with my current girlfriend. it was definitely not part of my life plan, but our relationship was developing in such a healthy respectful, loving and fun way that we decided to give LDR a try. Initially I didn't have any plans to return after my year abroad. when I decided to leave it was an open ended thing, to see where life took me. but then I fell in love and that just completely turned upside down. She visited me like 4 months after me leaving, but due to my schedule and visa issues I wasn't able to travel back home to visit her for a WHOLE YEAR! that's where our issues started. the time and the distance just slowly started to create so much frustration in both of us. connecting became very difficult, specially sexually For her it felt natural to engage in sexual intimacy not being physically together. and even though I completely understood, it frustrated me that we couldn't even try.

Even though our sex life completely stopped our emotional intimacy has been there strong, but I feel like she blocked that area in order to deal with my absence. I mean that's what she tells me.
    so during that year of being apart and not able to visit each other I kinda worked really hard to keep feeling close to her, but she kinda closed herself more and more. but the time I was finally able to travel back home I was super excited to see her to feel her and to have sex. But she felt super distant. like she didn't know me. she felt blocked and would evade me anytime I tried to make a move to have some sexual intimacy. we would sleep together cuddle, kiss hug give each other lots of affection but no sex.... she tells me that she doesn't know what she's feeling, or why she's not seeing me in a sexual way. I don't know if its because she blocked this feeling in order to deal with me not being there.

the thing is that we were only together for 4 weeks. and like that was not enough time to "defrost" (that's what im calling it) and now were separated again.

I don't know what this means.

has this happened to anyone? how did you deal or handle this?

Working...
X