Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to deal with this feeling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    how to deal with this feeling

    I don’t know how to live like this anymore…. I don’t want to break up with him but there is no chance to meet him soon and i just need it so much. I keep looking at the photos, reading messages, we sometimes play or watch a movie together. But its all not enough I don’t know what to do anymore, it bothers me so much

    #2
    It’s completely understandable to feel this way. Long‑distance can be emotionally draining, especially when you miss physical closeness and everyday connection. What you’re feeling isn’t wrong it’s a sign that the relationship is important to you.

    Try sharing these feelings with him honestly. Sometimes creating a plan together even a small future goal or a realistic timeline to meet can ease the loneliness. Also, make sure you're taking care of your own emotional needs outside the relationship: hobbies, friends, routines, anything that helps you feel grounded.

    You don’t have to make a big decision right now. Take it one step at a time, communicate openly, and remind yourself that your feelings are valid. You’re not alone in this.

    Consult: familylawyerskarachi.com/family-cases/court-marriage/
    Last edited by Robert johnson; November 24, 2025, 09:13 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Robert johnson View Post
      It’s completely understandable to feel this way. Long‑distance can be emotionally draining, especially when you miss physical closeness and everyday connection. What you’re feeling isn’t wrong it’s a sign that the relationship is important to you.

      Try sharing these feelings with him honestly. Sometimes creating a plan together even a small future goal or a realistic timeline to meet can ease the loneliness. Also, make sure you're taking care of your own emotional needs outside the relationship: hobbies, friends, routines, anything that helps you feel grounded.

      You don’t have to make a big decision right now. Take it one step at a time, communicate openly, and remind yourself that your feelings are valid. You’re not alone in this.

      Consult: familylawyerskarachi.com/family-cases/court-marriage/

      I agree with this. Long-distance relationships can be really hard, and I think it’s important to find a balance between spending time together and taking care of yourself. Sometimes it also helps to take a step back and think about your own feelings and needs. I recently came across these self-discovery questions and thought they could be useful for understanding yourself better

      Comment

      Working...
      X