How to get him back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get him back?

In life I made many mistake but this is the worst one. When I leaved my loved one just for the little reason. Today, I am feeling guilt for my mistake and missing every moment we spend together. He is still in my heart somewhere and I want to get my ex boy friend back because I miss his company and I really love him.

We have hold that relationship for 3 years and after that we start getting busy with office work. Day by day, we start forgetting stuff about each other. We were living in the New York and it was dam busy life. So we start to blame each other for not to giving enough time. We both tried hard to hold this relationship back to normal but we never succeed. One day we had some discussion and I asked him to leave me alone if you have no time for me and he gone. But after some days when I get down from my angry I start missing him and called him but he replied he doesn’t have any way to come back to me. Now it’s almost year of our breakup. But still I wish to make him back to me. And I always think How to push his emotional buttons so he comes crawling back to me I start watching blogs, forums and video to find a right solution for this. During this research, I found interesting video “Get your ex girl friend and boy friend back” and it’s prove very useful and interesting to me and tried to apply this advise in the real life to get my ex boy friend back.

But meantime, I want to take help of experienced people who passed from this stage because might be they have better solution. If you are one, who i think you can help me out then please feel free to share your thought on this. I want her back and hope she also wants same.

Many thanks

There's no point in manipulative tricks to "win" your ex back. If he wants to be with you, then he will come back. If he doesn't, you need to accept this and move on. That's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
      There's no point in manipulative tricks to "win" your ex back. If he wants to be with you, then he will come back. If he doesn't, you need to accept this and move on. That's all there is to it.
      I second this.
      Don't play games. Ask him if he's up for a coffee and talking about things. If his answer is no, you'll have to move on, as hard as it is.

Comment

Working...
      X