I think I messed up .-.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I messed up .-.

Last night I was an awkward night since one of my family members recently died. So, I went to Facebook and stared at photos of my boyfreind which makes me happy. Then, I got the idea to like every single of his pictures. He is still in the closet and his friends are asking questions about what I did and I think he is made at me. What should I do?

I'm sorry to hear about the sad newa. Not much you can do though. Apologize if you feel bad about it and let him know you didn't mean to cause trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      I'm sorry to hear about the sad newa. Not much you can do though. Apologize if you feel bad about it and let him know you didn't mean to cause trouble.
      Thanks, I already did and he stopped replying I have no Idea what to do.

Comment

You did what you could, now just give him a little bit of space and when he's cooled down he'll contact you. Just be patient!

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          You did what you could, now just give him a little bit of space and when he's cooled down he'll contact you. Just be patient!
          Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for the help

Comment

o.0 how did his friends know that you liked his photos?
            Made it official: 12-01-10
            First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
            Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Well no point in crying over spilled milk. I'd apologize and try to let him have his space.

Comment

When guys are in the closet, they tend to get a little bit paranoid. Apologize, unlike the pictures and just leave him for a little while until he has cooled down. When he has cooled down and has a level head, then it might be easier for you to rationally talk to him. Good luck.

Comment

Agree, you've done all you can now you just have to give him time to decide how he feels about it. Honestly ignoring the worries he has about being outed, it's a little OTT to like every photo of anyone's, I understand the circumstances but fb is not your friend when stressed/angry/jealous/drunk! Or at least keep it to private messages! It'll avoid problems like this. But it's done now so follow the advice above and give him a bit of space, hope it all works out!

Comment

Originally posted by jleec24 View Post
                    When guys are in the closet, they tend to get a little bit paranoid. Apologize, unlike the pictures and just leave him for a little while until he has cooled down. When he has cooled down and has a level head, then it might be easier for you to rationally talk to him. Good luck.
                    If it were me I wouldn't unlike the photos that just proves that his friends suspicions are correct, there's no shame in liking a picture and it doesn't mean that you love him even though you do but unliking them makes them think that they were correct about what they were thinking. And your SO shouldn't have immediately tried to cover you up either, it'd be a lot less sketchy if he just played it off as a joke between friends. But alas nothing you can do now except explain why you did it and apologize.

Notes:
                    Met: 8.17.09
                    Started Dating: 8.20.09
                    First Met: 10.2.10
                    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Working...
                    X