Soul mates 11 hours apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soul mates 11 hours apart

Hey, I'm new to the site and just wanted to share a bit about myself and hopefully receive a little encouragement.

I'm 22 years old, lesbian and have been out for almost 4 years now. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 of those years and I truly believe she is my soul mate. We have lived together for a year, in MS where I am and decided to move up north at the first of the year. She found a job in IL while we were staying up there, but we became homeless and only she had the option of staying with her family. My family is in MS and about 10 days ago they welcomed me back.

After living together and sleeping next to her every night, this has been one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with...I cry everyday when I hear her voice on the phone. I don't know I guess I just need some encouragement.

She is worth it to me. I can wait years if I have to because her love means everything to me. But it's so hard not to jump in the truck and drive the 11 hours to see her and love on her.

Sorry I just saw this post! Welcome to LFAD!

My girlfriend and I have been together a little over 3 years. She's in PA and I'm in Ontario, Canada. We met long distance so I can't imagine how hard it would be to be together and then be LD. But this is the place to be for support. It has helped me A LOT. Give me a shout if you feel like talking!

*waves*

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
    X