Moving Farther Away For Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Farther Away For Work

We aren't but two hours away at the moment but he's in school and I'm planing to move to Florida for work...we have a plain for him to see me on breaks and during the summer...and I'll come see him when I get the chance...I'm just worried it get harder for us...

Well, it's definetly not going to be any easier but you can't look at it negatively right away. That's not going to help. Focus on the positives instead. Make plans and stay focused. Distance is but a number. And in the end, it's worth it right? You can do it!

Feel free to message me if you need to talk!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Depending on where in NC and Florida, it might only be a day's drive? I live in Florida and drive to family in NC and it's 10 hours. Long but not untenable.

Try and stay positive!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
      X