It's been 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been 3 months

Hey guys! Well, i want to share my story with you because i totally need help or im gonna get crazy. Me and my boyfriend are together since july 2013. He went to study in brasil on February 2014, so its been 3 months in LDR. And these months were just awful, so painful. I used to be with him like almost 24 h a day. Now I can only talk with him on average 1 hour per day. I feel like im losing my mind. Although our relationship is not bad i still feel insecure in some way. I think thats normal in a LDR but I cant held this. Im always thinking about him and that I cannot loose him. Sometimes im optimistic but there are days that I cant even describe my sadness. I think we're gonna make it because he's coming on September, its not that far and I love him so much. I hope my story ends up the way i want. Maybe this is a test to see if our love is strong enough... i dont know. I need to talk with people that are in the same situation as me or im gonna loos my mind :'(

Going from CD to LD is pretty difficult. I think the best thing about it is learning to be on your own. Learning to be on your own can make you better at being in a relationship. I've done things to invest in making myself better. He will probably notice if you do this too. Basically keeping yourself busy is the best thing you can do. I like to exercise to get me through the crazy nights.

Comment

Yes thats what I try to do, keep busy. You are right, while its still day I dont feel sad because Im busy all day, but when the night comes I feel terrible. I just need to wait 3 months now, but Im so depressed. I try myself to think positive but its not that easy. But thanks for your reply its good to know im not the only one in this situation and I can get advice from you. I wish your LDR good luck too

Comment

Working...
      X