Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK BASED LGBT LDR men/women wanted for research project!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK BASED LGBT LDR men/women wanted for research project!

Hi all,

I understand this isn't a completely conventional sort of forum post but hopefully it is allowed! I really hope it might be of interest to some of you!

I work for a TV company in England who are launching a new project idea (non-televised at this stage) and would really love to hear from couples in long distance relationships, particularly those where one half of the couple is based in the UK. It's a warm documentary idea which we would like to pitch to commissioners, and our research would simply involve a quick, informal chat over the phone about your experience of being in an LDR. In it's very early stages, the info you give will be shared in a small boardroom to a select group of executives, only, and nowhere else.

If you're currently in an LDR with someone who lives overseas and would love to share your story, please reply to this post and we can organise a casual chat. If someone you know would be perfect for this (remember, it's not going to be on TV) then feel free to share.

Best wishes, and many thanks in advance,
    Lucie x

He I’m currently in a LDR over seas I live in the US in Florida and my partner lives in the UK we have successfully been together for 7 months now and going really strong even though we live 4,025 miles away from each other.

Comment

Working...
    X