What Should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Should I do?

My ex girlfriend and I were in a long distance relationship for 6 months and we broke up last May as she doesn't want to do LDR anymore. Both of us come from different countries and she is now working in another country. She is also in a relationship with someone new. We only met once in June when she returned to her homeland for holidays. Now she is back to the country where she is working. She still sent me e-mails which I didn't reply as I told her prior to that that we need to take a break as I want her to focus on her new relationship and I am also trying to move on. On 9 July 2019 I finally replied her e-mail and strictly told her again that we need a break, give ourselves some time and space away from each other and she said OK. Yet, she still sent me an email on 13 July telling me that she was so drunk because she missed her family so much which I replied just to make sure that she was safe and sound. She emailed again after that to tell me that she misses me which I did not reply. I just need a break because this is so emotionally overwhelming for me. Today, she sent me an e-mail saying that would be her last e-mail and she will not disturb me anymore because she feels as if she is wasting my time and that she is not important to me. I didn't reply the e-mail. I am so clueless what to do now, this really stresses me out. Should I reply the e-mail?

hi!

So she is in a relationship with someone new and she's emailing you?
    She feels homesick and emotional and imo is reaching out to someone who she knows will come running. Maybe she's having problems in her own relationship.
    I wouldn't reply. It sounds as though she wants a backup plan. Sorry to sound harsh, but I've been there, done that and been on the receiving end.
    Protect your heart.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
    X