Break up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break up

So me and my ex have been best friends and she was the one to tell me she loves and I took two
    Months to think and I loved her too. So we dated on and off till October and became friends to work on us well we had this huge fight and two weeks ago she told me she is still in love with so
    Some else so I left but I found out not even a day after I left they got together I wanted to marry this girl I had planed my college with her idk what to do anymore help me
    -Emily

Sorry to hear about your breakup-- breakups are rarely easy and it can be difficult to move on. I think the important thing for you to do right now is to reassess your goals. Your life plans, like college, should not be based on another person but rather based on your own ambitions and what's best for you. Maybe take some time to think about what you want to do for yourself and figure out if your current path is still right for you, taking your ex out of the equation entirely. It is really easy to get caught up in another person's life and to neglect your own (I know I do it myself sometimes, too). Right now, your priority should be you.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

sorry to hear about it

Comment

I can tell you are hurting. You truly loved that person, but if they dont put you as their number one, you shouldnt put them as your number one. It is clear that the person was seeing someone else before they broke up with you. In a more positive perspective, dont see it as having loss someone, instead you got rid of someone who could not appreciate your love. Take some time to heal, and when the time is right try to love again.

Comment

Working...
        X