Heartbroken😔

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartbroken😔

So i’m from florida & my ex was from new york..We met on facebook in feb. and never went a day without talking, fell asleep on facetime together, woke up together, it was everything I ended up falling inlove with her. Around June we met up in Miami and it felt like a dream come true, she was so sweet and I was soo happy that I finally got to see her in person. We enjoyed our 4 days together I wished it could have lasted forever. She cried like a baby when it was time to board our flights. Fast forward to July, our conversations we getting shorter and she was going 1-2 days without facetiming me, I was hurt and confused as to why when my phone rung and she said we needed to talk..She said she didn’t think this relationship was going to work out because of the distance just making excuses, come to find out she started seeing someone else and that broke my spirits...Even though we were far away I was still committed to her and only her, my heart couldn’t take it. 2 weeks later she calls me again and says she’s sorry she didn’t mean to hurt me and the situation with her and the girl just happened. She kept telling me she’s still inlove with me and want to have a future/family with me but is boo’d up with someone else, how is that love? 😪😪😪

Honestly, this sounds like she is stringing you along. She wants to keep you around as a backup in case the other person doesn't work out for her. If she was in love with you, the "situation" with the other girl wouldn't have happened. Long distance is hard and not for everyone.. They take a lot of time and patience and if youre not completely invested then it isnt going to work.
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Exactly! True. She doesn’t post her new girl, (new girl does the posting) while she still have all of our pictures, live videos, & even our relationship date. Then i’ve kindly asked her to take our pictures off social media since we’re no longer together to save me the embarrassment but she refuses and ask me why would she do that. I don’t know what she has up her sleeve but I don’t like it, i’m just ready to get over her and all of this

Comment

I think the best thing you can do in this situation is to go full no contact. Maybe that will give her the reality check she needs... This is absolutely not okay for you OR the other girl.
        ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
        X