I think we’re over😢

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we’re over😢

So i’ve been in a long distance relationship for a year now. I stay in Florida, she stays in New York. We recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary in Las Vegas. But since we’ve been back to our different cities the relationship was getting rocky because she I found out that she was still communicating with one of her ex’s. That never really mattered to me until I had a bad experience with that in a previous relationship so I had a little trust issues. When I brought it to her attention and le t her know that it bothered me she would always turn me expressing my feelings into an argument like completely blow up on me so I decided to leave. While we we’re broken up I felt bad because maybe I was overeacting, maybe they had nothing going on but then I got a video where she and the same ex were hanging out together. I was devastated. I wanted us to be together but I think it’s time I move on right? She tells me that she needs her space now and she’s trying to focus on herself but I think she’s just tryna cover up the fact that her and the ex still mess around. I’m so hurt💔💔💔 help me out

You really need to talk. You say this didn't bother you until you had a bad experience. Well, maybe she has had a bad experience with someone not trusting her and she was triggered? I don't know but you do need to have an honest conversation about it. I hope it works out.

Comment

Working...
    X