Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Girlfriend is Traveling the U.S. for Work

Hi everyone,

Over two years ago, my girlfriend and I met on a dating app and were only one hour in distance, but it wasn't too bad as we both had cars and could meet each other sometimes. We eventually moved in together and now she has a new job that requires her to be on tour for months, with one 1-5 day visits every 2-3 months. Have any of you experienced something similar before? We have a strong connection and trust each other, but it is still hard and I don't know anyone who faces a similar challenge. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Lesbean

Read through people's stories on here, and I'm sure you'll find you are definitely not alone! My ldr lasted about six years, and my husband still travels back to another state for for work about once a month. It takes a lot of communication, knowing what you want and asking for it, and sometimes a few tears, but if your SO is worth it, ldrs can be so beautiful and rewarding, and push you to get to know yourself and your partner more than you thought possible
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X