Uncertainty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncertainty

Hey, logging back into this account after forever and having found a different LDR relationship. I’m so sorry if this isn’t in the right place but my mind has been a mess.

So… I’ve been fighting with uncertainty over the last few months or so. I’ve been with my current girlfriend (we are a queer couple, I’m nonbinary) for a little over a year and while I do love her dearly, I’ve been contemplating more and more if LDR is even right for me.

It feels like a personal mental battle to simply text every day and I find myself avoiding her as much as I can. We often have some miscommunication and misunderstandings and it can be a little frustrating, despite managing to find solutions.

She’s never done anything seriously wrong, truly. I’m just not sure how to bring this up because she’s terribly anxious (like me) and will not take it easy if I were to mention how exhausted I feel in the relationship. I’ll admit, she can be a bit overly affectionate and while sometimes I don’t mind, sometimes I feel suffocated and that’s not right :’)

I might be falling out of love? Which hurts so goddamn much to say, because we haven’t even gotten the chance to meet in person yet. I HATE feeling this way and I hate that I don’t know how to bring up my emotions.

​​​​​​​Has anyone been in this boat and know if I should just cut it off to save both our hearts in the long run? Like… I do love her but I don’t think I love her ‘enough.’
Working...
X