First post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post!

Hi my name is Megan! I'm new to this kind of thing so any tips or kind words would be great! If any of you would like to know my LDR story, please feel free to ask.

But on a different note, I just found out this morning that El, (my boyfriend. His name is Ellory but I usually shorten it to "El") will be coming home for a two weeks leave starting December 11-December 31.Well, he said 85% chance, but it sounds good to me. It's something for me to hold on to and look forward to. But this means he'll be home for Christmas and we'll be spending our first Christmas together! I was expecting to see him in November and only for a week, but it looks like the Marines surprised us again. Now, I am not a big fan of winter at all but I get to see my man so I guess I'll actually be looking forward to the cold this year. I can't wait!

welcome to the forum! and yay for your SO coming back for visit

Comment

Welcome and congrats

Comment

Those leaves go by way too quickly!

When my SO visited me in Japan for leave I stuffed in as much time as I could with him and we parted in such a great way it was surprising!! I usually cry and cling onto him when he leaves but this time we were all smiles...just make sure you guys don't end on a bad note because that's the one thing he thinks of when he gets back to his post. Overall though 85% is much better than the 20% sure I can go see you that I got I was so thrilled when he showed up at my door I jumped up and hugged him. He had a stop over in Kuwait to buy clothing since he was in his ACU's...although I will admit I do love him in uniform.

Hope you will get to spend the cold months snuggling up close with him and getting warm!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Excited about the visit!

Comment

Working...
            X