Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bootcamp

Hello!

I joined this site months ago before my boyfriend left for bootcamp, and since then I have just kinda lurked around, haha. My boyfriend is enlisted in the Navy and left for bootcamp February 5th. We have been dating for 8 months and hopefully I will be able to see him later this summer after he is done with his A School. So far while he has been at boot camp I have gotten two phone calls (one this morning!) and I have sent quite a few letters. He is hoping to be able to send his letters tomorrow.

Any guys or gals here have someone at bootcamp?
    sigpic

Hey... My Bf just left to a Navy Bootcamp on Feb. 19. Only 9 days pass by but I feel like it has been ages.You are lucky. I have not get any phone call from him. BTW we date for a month before he left.

I hope to hear from hear from him soon. I would like to write him some letter but don't know how to find his address

Comment

My boyfriend called almost two weeks after he left, so yours might be able to give you a call his second week. It's not definite, but it's a possibility. Do you know his parents? He will send out a box with all his civilian stuff (clothing, shoes, phone, ect.) to his parents and with the box comes a form letter. The form letter has his address. His parents should get it within another week or so... If you know his parents you could ask them to send you the address once they get it. That's how I got my boyfriend address. Definitely write everyday, even if you don't have his address, so he has a lot to read.
      sigpic

Comment

I thin k they are really busy there that's why they don't call you hope you will get a phone call soon.I like boot camp of navy but due to some of sexual diseases i get fired from there.But enjoy a lot there.

Comment

Hi Navy Girlfriend!
          I'm in a similar situation, but different my boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months as well. And the last time i saw him was Jan 31. He started School/boot-camp Feb 4. He's a Coastie, and has been one for 2 or 3 years. And even though half of the time we've been together he was out. Not having him around is so hard! He text me everyday and i still really miss him. But i wouldn't trade him for the world

Comment

Working...
          X