LDR Plus his in the Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Plus his in the Military

Hey Girls, I’m in a LDR with one of the most amazing guys I’ve EVER come across, we are the perfect couple just not in the perfect situation. I’m living in London and his living in the USA.

Long story cut short my SO patiently tried to get my attention for 4 years but I had my head up my arse because I didn’t want to fall for a guy who lived lover 4000 miles away. But I have and now I wouldn’t change it for the world. His were planning our first visit for this June and I’m super excited. Were just waiting for his leave to be authorised with the military then all is good to go.

We are totally serious about one another and because of his job title and because of the distance between us it’s going to make it incredibly hard for us to see each other on a regular basis so talk is on the arisen for closing the distance! And I couldn’t want it any more than I do. I guess im just a bit apprehensive in case he has to be deployed! Ive been there and done that with my brother with the british army but to be with my man and him going away for a year? That scares the shit of me!

Anywho sorry its been long winded. And theres not really a point to this post I just wanted to introduce myself to this part of the forum!  I hope everyone is well

Louise

Congratulations! You'll feel better about it, the distance gets easier, him being in combat dosent, I worry my ass off but at the same time I'm so proud of him. Sounds like your headed for happiness, enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
    X