Scared and sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared and sad

My boyfriend went into work at the B's 24 hour shift. Should of been off Sunday morning around 10. I have not heard from him at all. We just spent the entire Thanksgiving week together. I feel in love while there. So scared was I just a game to him. My mind is wondering and I don't know what to feel or think. We have never had a gap before.

Just calm down dear He was probably very sleepy after so long shift in work and went straight to bed. I don't do shifts as long as your SO, but when I'm really tired, I can sleep for about 20 hours straight lol. I'm sure you will hear from him soon

Comment

Well thank you for your reply. Nice to see that. I finally was able to text a little with him. He didn't say anything about yesterday, but he did say I miss you. After several funny text. I told him I guess you forgot who I was. Kelley who and of course he replied back the same. I always try to make him laugh, never want him to know me being sad. He is a Sgt. he usually doesn't work the B's but someone brought in spice last week, so they made some changes.

How do you handle being in a ldr?

Comment

Working...
      X