How do you handle the gap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you handle the gap?

Hi, I'm new here, all the way around. I just visited my bf for Thanksgiving week. He is going home for Christmas and New years to see his girls (kids). Will return as they go back to school. After a week back home he has training for 6 weeks. Way it seems March will be the earliest, I will see him again. How do you handle the gap?

I personally dont have a gap. we dont get visits. but, something we do every now and then is send each other pictures of whats happening through out our day. Such as when he's with his friends, ill get a pic or two of him and his friends eating or playing video games. its simple, but its nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lilcupcake View Post
      I personally dont have a gap. we dont get visits. but, something we do every now and then is send each other pictures of whats happening through out our day. Such as when he's with his friends, ill get a pic or two of him and his friends eating or playing video games. its simple, but its nice.

Why do you not get visits? That's sweet to send little pictures like that. I do as well, just to say hi and thinking about you.

Comment

he's a college student and doesn't have a job, although he is looking. and im about to be in college and looking for a job. so, when we get a little bit of money it normally ends up going to college funds or other things we need and not saving up for plane tickets.

Comment

Me and my SO normally see each other like once a four months, now we have even bigger gap, almost six months. We are in LDR for more than 2 years. We chat on facebook as often as possible, even just to say goodnight and love you. Sometimes we send pictures and recently we started to record short video messages. Because we cant be together during holiday, we plan Skype date on New Year Eve Cant wait to see his face again

Comment

Working...
          X