guess im going to delete, site doesnt seem good for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess im going to delete, site doesnt seem good for me

I have tried to posts on here and not much of responses. Starting to think I must be really boring. Missing my man and wishing this site could have helped.

Just a couple of observations, you've only been here a day and haven't actually joined in other people's threads only started your own. Before coming to the conclusion that this place can't help or that you might be boring why not make some effort to get to know people?

Comment

If you want to leave just go, no need to make a production about it. Also what she 80anthea said.

Comment

That's what I was trying to do. Get to know people. I thought it was best for me to say about who I was and my life first. I don't know how all this works, this is new to me.

Comment

I wasn't trying to be negative to you or anyone else. I put myself down, please see that.

Comment

I wouldn't give up quite yet! There has been an influx of newbies here and sometimes it's hard to get around to commenting on everyone's posts. I'm more of a lurker so I might read it without posting. However, LFAD will always support you if you stick around and give you great advice. I know how it is when you are new and needing support, being lonely in your LDR. Hang in there. You might find that, as in anything, it just takes a little time.
            If you stick around and interact and stuff, you'll find yourself liking it more and more. Get in on some of the threads and contribute what you know.
            Don't give up just yet. You'll probably really appreciate having the support here in your LDR.

(and hello! )

Comment

start threads (never mind of people answers right away), answer the threads of others, use the tips that are on this site on what to download, buy, make etc.) It will take more than a day just to get to know all about this site, and several days to find out if this is something for you. If the way you post is not giving the responses you want, you might try posting things differently. You don't give a lot of detail, that might make it harder to give advice.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

People get on and respond during different times of the day. We have people from all over the world. If you wanted to join a community that understands what you're going through and is here to listen, then you're at the right place, just give it some time.
                Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Try posting in some of the off topic thread. That's how I got to know people. I normally go yse the new posts heading to see where people have been posting recently. You can also write blogs to which people can respond.
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Yes, follow the suggestions above! Some threads get more response than others, but it doesn't mean you aren't welcome. The more specific subthreads (e.g., Military) don't get the same attention sometimes because there are fewer members that those subthreads apply to and as people get to know you, they'll be more likely to respond. I don't have much time to post to the site anymore, so I tend to limit most of my responses to members I know/recognize.

Comment

I usually just look at new posts since I last logged in and I don't log in every day, sorry.

But

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                      X