Happiest ever, so love skype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happiest ever, so love skype

Just wanted to brag. I was able to Skype for a few minutes over an hour with him. Loved every second of it, as well I took about 50 pictures. I hope you all, have had a night as wonderful as mine.

So good to hear! I LOVE Skype, also use Facebook video, will check out Google+...
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      So good to hear! I LOVE Skype, also use Facebook video, will check out Google+...

Thank you!!!! Just curious why use the others. Something better? I have heard of Tango, but we only Skype. As long as I can see and hear him I don't have a preference.

Comment

Awe yayyyy, happy to hear that you got to spend some quality time with your SO!
        The only bad thing about Skype is the connection; it gets lost super easily.. less so with Google+, I find.
        Facebook video is another popular one since it's so easily accessible, you can be anywhere on a computer that has internet; you don't need to have any program or anything downloaded!
        [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
        became official: 28.03.11
        first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
        second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
        our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
        third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
        fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
        surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
        viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
        jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
        my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Great to hear that you had a lovely evening with your SO
          We actually use Tango. We used to Skype quite a bit, but the connection was just so bad, especially at his end. Tango works quite well for us. I can hear him most of the time and the picture is about as clear as on Skype.

Comment

Congrats! All the ways we communicate with our SOs is awesome!

Pssst - we're partial to Google Plus, but then again, that's where we met!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by lovefrom2800milesaway View Post
              Awe yayyyy, happy to hear that you got to spend some quality time with your SO!
              The only bad thing about Skype is the connection; it gets lost super easily.. less so with Google+, I find.
              Facebook video is another popular one since it's so easily accessible, you can be anywhere on a computer that has internet; you don't need to have any program or anything downloaded!
              Yes Skype does loose connection, but after a few times its good. I log into Skype with fb, don't have an actual account. I just seen almost time for your visit. So excited for you!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abna1 View Post
                Great to hear that you had a lovely evening with your SO
                We actually use Tango. We used to Skype quite a bit, but the connection was just so bad, especially at his end. Tango works quite well for us. I can hear him most of the time and the picture is about as clear as on Skype.

Thank you, I really appreciate that. Isn't Tango more for phones? I like your picture on here super sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGund View Post
                  Congrats! All the ways we communicate with our SOs is awesome!

Pssst - we're partial to Google Plus, but then again, that's where we met!

Thank you!!! Yes as long as we are getting to each other, Idc. Have my preferences but would take any. Awww that's sweet, where you met. Love that.

Comment

Skype update!!!!

I was chatting with my SO about thirty minutes ago on Skype. He had to go because he forgot to get gas, shame on him. Anyway I thought that was it for the night. Sitting near my computer its him calling me. What an awesome surprise. He says "Well I have to shave for work tomorrow, just thought I would let you watch me". Loved it, every minute. Not to mention I think it's sexy to watch a man shave. Especially my man...lol.

So super sweet to me. Somewhere some how I did something right.

I hope everyone was able to chat, text, call, Skype, tango, google+ and any other option available tonight with their SO.

Comment

Working...
                    X