Miss him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss him

How is it possible to miss someone this much that I've never met?
    It's hard to believe we've been chatting back and forth every day all day for so long.

The big day is this week.
    If it goes well how will I manage after?!

Although my situation is a bit different I've been feeling worried about how I am going to deal with myself when leaving him/being home again without him. A huge part of me already wishes I wasn't coming back home.

I think we just have to let time take it's course and put the effort into everything working out for the best.

Met in July 2006
    Dated very briefly in November 2006
    Reconnected in July 2011
    Something changed in August 2013
    He visited in November 2013
    I traveled in November 2013
    I visit in February 2014

Comment

For now, just be excited about the big day!!! Don't look to far ahead and miss the beauty of now.

Met in July 2006
      Dated very briefly in November 2006
      Reconnected in July 2011
      Something changed in August 2013
      He visited in November 2013
      I traveled in November 2013
      I visit in February 2014

Comment

Originally posted by stormy View Post
        For now, just be excited about the big day!!! Don't look to far ahead and miss the beauty of now.

"Put the effort in."
        "Enjoy the beauty of now."

Thank you!!!

Comment

Afterwords you can come back here for tips
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Hope the big day goes well. Try not to think about the after part for now. We all feel the missing and hurt. One big help is this forum.

Comment

Working...
            X