• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February & All is well

We talked/texted more.
    All my fears are gone.
    We are both on the same page. Maybe the same paragraph even. LoL

Everything seems to work itself out with us - if I just pace and check my concerns a little.
    Thank you for being my sounding board here tho.
    We have plans for March & loose plans for May.
    I might try and go out just to see him in April over spring break. We'll see.

Given that we just met I'm not going to make anything of Valentines.
    I actually like setting expectations low and being surprised every so often.
    I think Id just rather have a true display of affection than make it a requirement.
    I'll send off a snail mail valentine this week tho.

What's your plans for love day?

Glad to hear it! Sometimes you need to take that step back to step forward.

No real plans..we'll be on the computer as we usually are in the evenings. We opted for no presents.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I'm glad that you're on the same paragraph now! Next, try for being on the same sentence

We don't have any real plans for V-day. I actually hate that holiday but did send him a box. I work until 9:30 p.m. his time that day but am off the day before so we may celebrate early. We'll probably just Skype and not do anything ultra special.
      Our love story:
      Attended the same high school 2004-2007
      Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
      Reconnected: August 2012
      Began dating LD: November 2012
      Engaged! March 2014
      Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Working...
      X