Month 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Month 4

I just wanted to check in and thank you all.
    Even when I don't log in, I often check the board to see your words of encouragement to each other.

With the time difference - on long work days he is often in bed long before me. i may still be running my son around to baseball and making dinner when he's off to bed. Even though we've only had 3 nights together - it's the toughest time of day.
    The best time of day? My 4:30 am wake up text. every single day.
    It's the best feeling to know he's thinking of me when he gets up in the morning.

It's hard to believe we've had a running conversation between text and phone for 120 days already.
    So tomorrow starts Month 4.
    I see him again when I go back east later this month for business.
    I got us a fancy hotel room to share for a long weekend.

And about a month back he asked if Id go on vacation with him.
    He planned the whole thing! We're going to Greece for 2 weeks end of April!
    Very excited!

Im sure to some a long distance relationship that is more text and online than in person doesn't even sound like a true relationship.
    But to be honest...as much as we write - share our hopes dreams and experiences - I feel like I know him better than any man Ive ever known.

Truly enjoying him. I feel lucky every single day.

Well..that's my update. Again - thanks for being here.

-Curly

I'm glad everything is going great. Vacation in Greece sounds wonderful. Enjoy spending time with your SO. LDRs are all about communication. We don't get to be together in person, but we talk/message every chance we get. It helps relationship "survive" the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanja View Post
      I'm glad everything is going great. Vacation in Greece sounds wonderful. Enjoy spending time with your SO. LDRs are all about communication. We don't get to be together in person, but we talk/message every chance we get. It helps relationship "survive" the distance.

Well, we are going on 4 years, and haven't met offline, but it sure feels real to us. We chat, message, Tweet, and Skype. Skype makes it all more real, to actually see each other. And we have just started leaving voice messages on our Facebook inbox. That adds another sweet communication for us. It's all about communication. And thank God for the technology. It not for that, we wouldn't have met in the first place, as far away as we are.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Yes, my love with my SO is the most real thing I've ever known. Distance doesn't matter.

Thank you for sharing your good news. Hope the visit and the trip go well.

Comment

Thanks for the update! I'm glad everything is going well! A vacation to Greece sounds amazing and I'm sure it will be a memorable experience. Enjoy all the in person time with your SO and take plenty of pictures; I hear Greece is gorgeous!
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Working...
          X