Trip to FL to see my SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip to FL to see my SO!

Thought I would share my weekend with my SO in Florida. We had an absolute blast! Best weekend of my life. We had so many first together: First time laying on a beach together, first vacation together etc. He had so many little surprises planned for me. He took me out to a nice dinner and wore his dress blues, he had a pandora station picked out for when we layed around in our hotel room (smooth piano jazz is awesome!) and we danced in our hotel room to our song "I need you" by faith hill and tim mcgraw. We went to the beach, which was a first for me (aside from when i was like 6) and had a nice lunch at a restaurant called "the cactus flower" and for dinner, CRAB LEGS YUMMY!!!. We did a little shopping too, Pensacola Beach is so beautiful, I recommend it. The best part though was at night when we got back to our room, and just looking into his eyes. Seeing all his love for me. That was my favorite part. Some of the most fun was had at the hotel, like eating little caesars pizza while we watched Duck Dynasty.... The good-bye killed us, i tried to hold back the tears but i couldn't. But wonderful memories were made that we will never forget! And it looks like we will be getting married in June of this year! I won't see him til then, but ive got some planning to do!

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you had a fun time and now you get to have fun wedding planning
    Our love story:
    Attended the same high school 2004-2007
    Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
    Reconnected: August 2012
    Began dating LD: November 2012
    Engaged! March 2014
    Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

I'm glad you had a wonderful trip. That sounds like a fun and beautiful place to visit with your love. I like that he wore his dress blues; I'm sure you were very proud.

Comment

Sounds lovely! Many good memories to keep in mind while doing wedding preperations
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

So many great memories were made, he always has a surprise in store for me. Big or small. An he's such a romantic! We only had a short time together and I won't see him again till June. But, the next time I see him ill be walking down the isle!

Comment

I have pictures on my profile, if you're interested

Comment

That sounds like an awesome weekend you two had! That's so nice that he had a bunch of little surprises for you and super exciting that you have date for your wedding.

Comment

Sounds just wonderful!! Love that you saved that last little tidbit for the end.
                Congrats to the both of you!

Comment

Working...
                X