Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's quiet in here..how is everyone doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's quiet in here..how is everyone doing?

I've been up since 2am. In the right time zone now tho.
    Have to wait til the afternoon to meet up.
    But 4 awesome days after 8 weeks?
    I'll take it!!!
    And now I cannot sleep!!!
    Hope he thinks dark circles and zombie pallor are attractive!
    HA!

Originally posted by Curly View Post
    I've been up since 2am. In the right time zone now tho.
    Have to wait til the afternoon to meet up.
    But 4 awesome days after 8 weeks?
    I'll take it!!!
    And now I cannot sleep!!!
    Hope he thinks dark circles and zombie pallor are attractive!
    HA!
    What time is it where you are at?
    It is 329am here. My sleep cycle is shit.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't know what time I last looked at this yesterday, but I'm just now getting to the forum this evening. I noticed how quiet it seemed yesterday, too. I don't know about the rest of you, but today's weather here was warm for the first time in days. The warm weather allowed me to get out and get some yardwork done. My outlook on everything is better in the warmer weather.

Comment

It was warm today over here too. My SO is in Boot Camp and the only contact I have for 3 1/2 months is letters and I miss him a lot
        Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Originally posted by meganpillow View Post
          It was warm today over here too. My SO is in Boot Camp and the only contact I have for 3 1/2 months is letters and I miss him a lot
          Boot camp at Ft. Benning! Wow, that's awesome he's willing to serve our country, but I know you won't have much contact with him. Sorry, that is hard for you, I'm sure.

Comment

I just got back on this site. I'd gotten a new laptop and lost the link for a while! I'm glad on back on though. This is a great community. My SO came to visit on March 31st for a week and surprised me. I knew he was coming and we'd already started planning our June 22nd wedding, but he pulled out a ring and got down on one knee to formally propose after dinner the first night here, which was also 1 year from the day we met. :-D

He's currently in a 3 week class, incommunicado, and the next time we see each other will be to get married! Eek!! Time is FLYING. My job changes in the next two months to a situation where I will primarily be traveling to job sites so I can live anywhere I want, and I've already cleared moving to my fiance with my boss as possible while keeping my job. So I will likely be moving out to him sometime in August. Soooooo many changes!!! The last year has been INSANE.

Comment

Working...
            X