Dual military so sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual military so sad

My bf and I are both in the Navy. He is deployed to a suburban area for a "presence" deployment. Basically he can text me any time anywhere and has wifi about 50% of his day. He works 8 to 10 hours a day and has weekends off.

All this and he still has a personal problem doing something simple like texting me once a day to stay connected. Every time when I bring it up he takes it as I'm attaching him sighs and thinks of it as a chore. Then he'll be good about talking to me for two days and sur down again.

Now when I bring it up it just turns into an argument so the endless Window that do get to talk to him is spent arguing.
    He is not a phone person and neither am I but with him is different. I constantly want to talk to him. I just thought he would be the same. After all isn't communication 80% off a healthy relationship?

Any body feel the same? I don't want to keep arguing and both of us are stubborn.

Im so sorry.
    They say we all have different ways of communicating.
    And men and women do so very differently.

I know Id like him to call instead of text. But he doesn't.
    And I know sometimes I put things out there in text that he purposefully ignores.
    Us women feel so intensely sometimes...

I always know when Ive said too much because he ignores it.
    Then at some point I say - sorry for being a girl.
    And he says your fine.
    So I know he read - but couldn't respond.
    There could be multiple reasons for that
    And I just have to hope he feels the same - or will.

It is so difficult.

Just have faith in him.
    That's all I know to say.

Stay strong.

Comment

Working...
    X