When you only have words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you only have words

I have known my boyfriend since I was a sophomore in high school we dated for a while but I was leaving to college at the time and he enlisted in the Army so we broke up. After almost 3 years we met again and he wanted to make our relationship formal. At first I opposed because I enjoyed being single and was afraid of the distance I thought "I will never be in a LDR." However, I wanted us to be happy together so I gave him a chance. Being in college is difficult to make time but I do. The hard part is that we used to Skype alot but since his internet connection is bad we haven't been able to Skype and I really miss him. He is not super romantic but when we are together he shows how much he loves me. It is hard when all I have is his words which I sometimes wish he could express himself more. I am super romantic with words and actions but words are not his thing, he is more of action type with some words. What can I do about the Skype issue?

Originally posted by bree28 View Post
    I have known my boyfriend since I was a sophomore in high school we dated for a while but I was leaving to college at the time and he enlisted in the Army so we broke up. After almost 3 years we met again and he wanted to make our relationship formal. At first I opposed because I enjoyed being single and was afraid of the distance I thought "I will never be in a LDR." However, I wanted us to be happy together so I gave him a chance. Being in college is difficult to make time but I do. The hard part is that we used to Skype alot but since his internet connection is bad we haven't been able to Skype and I really miss him. He is not super romantic but when we are together he shows how much he loves me. It is hard when all I have is his words which I sometimes wish he could express himself more. I am super romantic with words and actions but words are not his thing, he is more of action type with some words. What can I do about the Skype issue?
    Facebook has Video Chat, Yahoo Messenger has Voice and Video, Google Chat has video. Have you tried any of those? I'm sure there are other apps that work, too, but those are the ones we have used before. Others here probably have other things that have worked for them.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Working...
    X