No announcement yet.

WE GOT MARRIED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! I hope you both have a wonderful and happy life together!
    Our love story:
    Attended the same high school 2004-2007
    Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
    Reconnected: August 2012
    Began dating LD: November 2012
    Engaged! March 2014
    Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Congratulations! Will you be moving with him soon? We just got our housing last week and had been on the list since mid-February.

Comment

Originally posted by NavyWife View Post
        My SO is now my HUSBAND! I'm so happy. Our day was beautiful (a little chilly), and it could not have been any more perfect. The ceremony was only 6 minutes (roughly) long HAHA! One of our best mutual friends actually became an ordained minister and married us! It was beautiful, and made it just that much more special being someone we knew, because everything he was saying came from the heart and meant a whole lot more to us. When we asked him to do that for us his exact words were, "F**k being the best man!" HAHA! We didn't have a reception, or chairs or anything. I didn't even send formal invites, I just let everyone know when and where and whom ever wanted to attend could. It turned out perfectly, and there were a lot more people that came than we expected (which resulted in more $$ than we expected, which isn't important but a pleasant surprise). After the ceremony, we said hello to some of the people that came, took our pictures and then headed off to our honeymoon! The whole thing was about 45 min-hour And it didn't cost any more than my dress ($214...i know right!), Veil ($20), and shoes ($45)! I made my own bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets and the groomsmen's boutonnieres (I highly recommend being a DIY bride, so much fun!) Anyway, it was absolutely PERFECT! Thought I would share! I have pictures on my profile if you want a peek
        Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Yep! I'm with him now in Virginia

Comment

Congratulations! Lovely pictures

Comment

Working...
            X