Just checking in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in!

Hi, everyone! Hope everyone is well, and happy!
    I just thought id say hello, and check in. Everything is great on my end. I'm finally with my husband, new state, new surroundings. It's odd living in a city, not used it it at all. I hate the traffic, but other than that its nice being near everything. It's also odd (but a good odd!) to be so close to a beach! Or beaches in my case! We like to escape to the country often though, we are not city people. We will live out there in a few years. This was the best move i ever made coming here, we are happy as can be!

That is so sweet
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thank you
      Having been here for a while we realize VA is not our state...He's a hunter and the hunting here is barely existent. And we love fishing (freshwater) and there is like nowhere to fish nearby lol We picture ourselves settling down in PA lol

Comment

Ooh, I'm moving to PA! Where abouts? Just curious. And good luck!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
          X