This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member to member relationships?

I haven't been able to find any military members dating/married to other members. As a civilian dating or married to an active duty military member it is much different from when we are both enlisted.

Originally posted by Ninjagirl15 View Post
    I haven't been able to find any military members dating/married to other members. As a civilian dating or married to an active duty military member it is much different from when we are both enlisted.
    I haven't really seen any on here, almost all are Civ-Mil Member. Try Facebook, I'm a part of a lot of MilSO groups on FB and some of them do have member-member people on them. If not, I'm sure there are some groups that are specifically catered to both partners being military.

Comment

I don't believe there are any mil to mil members on here, or at least any who post. I know mil to mil couples who have or are LD but they aren't on this site. It was hard when my SO was active duty and I was a civilian but like whatruckus said, look on facebook. There were a lot of military spouse groups and they helped a lot! Now that I'm the member and SO is a civilian, it's different but I find it much more difficult being the member than a civilian. Hopefully you'll be able to find some support and we're always here!
      Our love story:
      Attended the same high school 2004-2007
      Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
      Reconnected: August 2012
      Began dating LD: November 2012
      Engaged! March 2014
      Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Another dual military over here!

Comment

Working...
        X