LDR with ENFJ Taurus Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR with ENFJ Taurus Man

This Alice from Hong Kong, greetings, I really have problem dealing LDR with ENFJ Taurus man just older than me two months, I am INFJ Cancer female, we are both just met online about 6 months, I am pretty desperate and don't know how to deal with his progressive mind, and he said that I was kind not on a par by his side, he used to thought the relationship between man and woman like "A Team", he point out that I am not along with him much.... Said I am used to be independently b to do the things without noticing him. Just last week ago, I had changed my job another time but I told him after I made it. He said that its pretty unhfair to him, not not sharing for what I have done but after.... Then He said wanted to be just friendship than LDR... I really don't want to... And I need some advices and tell me how to do,... Because I have a big cloudy head... He just point at me with this and that, somehow I don't want to be comprised.... Should I say sorry for what I done, or saying something at the classy way to let both at the safe state? Been cried from my heart since his messages to me. I really don't want to loose him for any case. Sorry for my broken English, but I really need some advices to figure out how to do.... Thank you in advance! Because I still don't know how to keep better LDR, and I just think wanted to make a change for better.

P.S. I really don't want to use time gap as an excuse to blocking our basic communication!

Alice

Maybe you two just aren't meant to be in a relationship together? Sometimes personalities just clash and a couple isn't necessarily able to work things out, it's possible if you know how to work around your differences. Being long distance can also make it more difficult. The best thing you can do is learn more about each other and discover your differences and attempt to work around them.

Comment

Working...
    X