need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need advice

my husband has been acting so different these past few weeks. hes like yelling at me for no reason saying that he swears i am cheating in him and that im hanging out with all these other men. Everytime i try to talk to him about something it tirns into a fight and he just keeps pushing back at me and fighting me on everything. then 20 min later he apologizes and things everything is going to be okay. i try so hard to just keep it cool and calm but when we get off the phone all i wanna do is scream. i hve been so patient and faithfull to him from the beginning of our relationship. he never acts like is toward me. i dont know what to do...im just so exhausted.

Hmm...has he been diagnosed with anything? Or rather, has he seen a doctor for these.. (I will call them mood swings?)
    That's the one way I would address this all, another is usually the person who accuses so adamantly is the one who is doing the cheating. I'm sure either way this is not what you wanted to hear, but both are my honest opinion.

He needs to be able to tell you why he feels this way so that you can help him fix this issue, otherwise the constant mistrust will ruin this relationship.

**note: there is one thing that may be the problem, but it is not as big of a chance as the ones mentioned before- is it possible he is being deployed soon? Usually there will be a lot of fighting/distancing when a deployment is coming up however that would just be fighting. It would not be fighting about who is cheating- see what I mean?
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Agreed with Unconditional. Is he deployed, or about to be deployed? If he's deployed, something might've happened on a mission, or just something in general and he is taking it out on you. PTSD can also show its ugly face in this way (I have quite a bit of experience with dealing with PTSD, though my SO has never acted this way towards me).

However, if he is randomly starting to act suspicious of you, claiming that you are cheating on him, maybe something happened to one of his buddies. Maybe their girlfriend/wife/fiancée/whatever could've cheated on them and he's reacting to that. Or, I hate to say it, but he could be cheating too. It's very strange that he's all of a sudden acting this way.

I can't really give any more advice without more details.

Edit: I realized you said in your other post that he was stationed in Korea.

Comment

Working...
      X