Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible LDR with Navy SO

Hello Everyone,

So I only had one LDR long time ago and it was over. This one could be the second.

The story is I was on short vacation in a country (lets call it "B") and I met a guy from US navy in there. We had one date together and it went good we also spent the night together. I had to leave later on cuz my flight back home was on the next day. Before I left he told me that he would like to continiue talking and have a relationship with me. He also said that he wouldnt mind an LDR. He seems decent and genuine also very serious type of guy.

So he really tried to ask me few times if I'll continue talking to him after I go back home or If I'm gonna see him again whenever I'm in (B).

My answer to that was " I can't tell , I dont know" becuz I didnt want give high expectations and then he gets hurt.
    Another reason I said that was becuz a month ago I broke up with someone who cheated on me of a 7 month relationship. I also told the Navy guy about it.

So I went back to my home country and I kept texting that guy but he seemed less talkative as the days go by. I asked him why and he told me that he is one of those higher ranks in the navy and is very busy who works for 15 Hrs a day. Even in his day off he would also be tired and still less talkative. I understand when someone is busy but I felt like he doesn't make time or effort to chat with me.
    I stopped texting so he did. But I felt like I missed him.

I dunno what to make of this I dunno anything about those in the Navy and how they live.

Can you pleaae share your ideas?
    Last edited by GFI_1155; July 4, 2019, 06:41 AM.

I don't have any experience with the Navy, but it does seem understandable that he might have a very heavy workload. Is it possible that your non-committal replies and stopping texting him sent him the message that you weren't interested? Have you ever told him that you're interested in taking it further? Perhaps you trying not to get his hopes up sent him vibes that this wasn't what you really want...
    Just my thoughts, obviously I don't know your situation but I wish you the best
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X