Hey I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I'm new

Hey I'm new to this site. I was hoping I would meet some other people going through what I am so I don't feel so alone gong through this. I met my girlfriend on february 21st 2011 when she called my friend to say happy birthday. We talked for a long time and thought hard about going into a LDR. But on December 30th 2011 we started dating. It'll be our 7 month anniversary tomorrow . She lives in owasso Oklahoma, right outside of Tulsa and I'm in Bellevue Ohio, in the middle of nowhere. She just came to visit last Tuesday an left this morning. We have fun when we're together but were at that age where no one trusts us with alone time. It's getting better though as I got my license recently. But we both miss eachother a lot. We're just trying to survive highschool till I can move down there with her. I love her so much and just please if anyone is going through anything like this let me know please. So I know I'm not alone.

Welcome to LFAD! I'm not in high school, but I am in a LDR due to grad school. It's definitely tough to let time run its course, but I know it will be worth it in the end.

Comment

Welcome!!! I'm 18 and my mom still doesn't trust me and my boyfriend with alone time. When I visit him however his parents respect that we are both adults and we get plenty of alone time. Almost everyone one on here is going through the same thing. Stay strong. It will be worth the wait. (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Yeah welcome to LFAD and I totally understand what you mean about parents not trusting you because of your age, I'm going through the same but I'm 15. Yeah I get to no trust thing wih my parents but I haven't met my bf yet in person, so I don't fully understand with the parents and my bf but at least I can say we are on the same page. ^-^ But welcome again to LFAD.

Comment

Hey Kevin? I'm assuming from the Kevcakes sn that's your name lol. Everyone on here is in the same boat man I'd be happy to be your friend and talk about the ups and downs of LDR if you'd like to friend or message me. I don't personally know what it's like to not be trusted with alone time because I'm 19 and my parents respect that I'm an adult and can make my own decisions. However, my girlfriend is 3 years younger 16 as well and her Mom is very protective so it makes a little hard but her Mom still let us meet. But hang in there when your in love the heart knows no distance and as the expression goes absence makes the heart grow fonder I've never been happier and its so worth it to be with someone who cares about me no matter what even if we're not together in person very often
              And somehow I know it'll all work out. You'll make me work so we can work to work it out <3

Comment

Same as above me! Welcome to the site and if you ever want to message me, feel free to c:
                ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                ~I wouldn't mind.~
                ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                December 22nd
                <3

Comment

I'm definitely in the same position, my friend. I've been dating my boyfriend for three months but I've known him for six years. He lives in Idaho, and I live in Oklahoma City. We're both seniors in high school. I agree that its much more difficult when you're in high school still.. :/
                  If you need someone to talk to I can guarantee that I would be willing to chat, and so would just about anybody else on this site. We all know how you're feeling and we can encourage each other.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hey-I'm new here too thought i'd give this a try to stop myself from messaging my boyfriend repeatively even though I know he doesn't have wifi So, I'm 15 (16 in April) from England and my boyfriend of a month and a half is 16 (17 in March) and he lives in Spain.... I wanted to go out there at christmas but my parents said no... BUT they agreed to let me and my boyfriend go stay with my godparents near the sea for a week next easter (if his parents agree otherwise he will be coming next summer for three weeks) which is something to look forward to, but it is just so hard without him sometimes..

Comment

Working...
                      X