my boyfriends family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my boyfriends family

My boyfriend's mom is honestly the most evil person ever. My boyfriend and I have a pretty normal relationship and we both behave. His mom decided to call my mom and say bad things about me and my mom for 2 hours. This hurt my mom's feelings really badly. Also, my boyfriend's mom doesnt let him talk to anyone. She totally isolates him from the world. He is not allowed to have a cell phone, a facebook, and go out with friends. He is 17 years old and a senior in high school. That is crazy. Its not like he is a bad person. He basically has straight A's in school. His mom even texted me off his phone to pretend that he is cheating.
    I only get to talk to my boyfriend now like once a week. I have gotten used to it and im not really upset, but it hurts that I don't know if he is okay. We both are going to wait for each other no matter what. He is supposed to move in with me when he is 18, and completely cut his mom out of his life. I hope that everything will work out.

"He is not allowed to have a cell phone.." "His mom even texted me off his phone.."

Those two sentences contradict each other so I'm kind of confused here....

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

yeah i just realized that didn't make sense at all.
      he had a cell phone only for emergency purposes, so he couldn't contact anyone on it. One day, his mom just took it away and never gave it back... and he did not do anything to have it taken away
      I don't know. She just overly controls his life.

Comment

Working...
      X