Should I Go Or Wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I Go Or Wait?

My friends and i are thinking about flying to Cincy this summer but im not sure ill have the money. I'm turning sixteen in January and im planning on getting a job. We are going to go see Ben which would be the perfect thing for me because i miss him and love him but i dont know if maybe i should wait till my seventeenth birthday so i know i will have the money. I could have more money to do things if i wait and i may have just enough to go if i choose to this summer and i honestly don't know what to do. I would like opinions on what you all feel is the right choice because its so hard for me to just sit and choose i need some help deciding.

well...if you wait till you are 17...will it be more of just the two of you if you did wait?...if so...not only would you have more money at that point...but more time for just the two of you...just a thought

Comment

im just alittle scared because he will be going to college that summer and idk if it will be far :/

Comment

Maybe you should talk it over with him to see where he'll be. That is if it isn't a surprise. And I think you also should wait so you'll know you'll have the money. Visits can be expensive.

Comment

Working...
        X