Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About my LDR! Advice needed!<3

Okay
    So in 2011 I was in a Xbox live party with my friends, whom lived in other states, and this guy joined and when he said "hey!" With such enthusiasm and happiness it made me smile to myself I did not know this guy but I loved his voice! It was so deep and calm sounding(I know I sound like a creep! well I added him and we talked for months until August 2011 and I stopped talking to him
    Due to a bunch of reasons, (I was bullied a lot at school and fell into depression and started self-harming)
    After countless months of crying and pushing everyone who tried to help away. I was having a somewhat good day. I was on Facebook looking through my friends and saw "Levi" I could not believe I had forgotten about him! I sent him a message asking him if I could have his number cause I really missed him, he replied by giving me his number. I was so excited! We started talking in late January :,)
    We talked everyday and one day he asked if we could Skype so we could see eachother(note: we aren't dating yet and holy crap I was still self conscious then) I said yes but he decided he wanted to at the crappiest part of the day for me. I looked TERRIBLE. my hair was curly my makeup was messed up and gosh.
    We talked on Skype for 4 hours until we both decided to go to sleep
    The next day I was texting him and I said "sorry I looked like crap last night>_< lol" and then he said...
    "Crap? I think you looked BEAUTIFUL Rachel!!!"
    This made me blush so muchX3
    We reguarly skyped and talked on the phone!
    But on March 29th, 2012 he asked me if I would like to be his girlfriend!!!!!!
    Without hesitation I said yes!

Well that^
    Was 8 months ago!
    And we are still going strong<3
    He has made me realize that I AM beautiful
    And that I can do anything I set my mind to!
    And I've even stopped cutting for him:,)
    He said that one day, when we are together, he will kiss my scars, look me in the eyes and tell me I'm beautiful, even my scars:,)
    Thank you baby, for being everything I could ever want and need<3
    Thank you for staying strong despite the distance:,)
    I love you Levi<3
    Louisiana-Illinois<3

Now that y'all know about my relationship
    I need some advice. We are both teens.
    And we both hate the distance between us<3
    Any advice of how I could get him here? Tell me things I could do that could convince my mom to help pay a little and his mom pay some!
    Thanks in advance, I love y'all<3
    ~RachelLovesLevi
    Last edited by RachelLovesLevi; November 6, 2012, 10:34 AM. Reason: Auto-Correct

Originally posted by RachelLovesLevi View Post
    We talked everyday and one day he asked if we could Skype so we could see eachother(note: we aren't dating yet and holy crap I was still self conscious then) I said yes but he decided he wanted to at the crappiest part of the day for me. I looked TERRIBLE. my hair was curly my makeup was messed up and gosh.
    This part won't answer any of your questions, but I just gotta say, as one curly girl to another, embrace the curls. They make you you.

Based on your profile, you're what, 17? I hate to sound rude, but get a part-time job. Work weekends & after school. How old is he? Tell him to get one too. Save up everything you make for a plane/train/bus ticket. Put your resources together. Yea, it might take a while, but if you're working hard to save up that money to see each other, your parents are more likely to be okay with you guys meeting. If you want to be treated like an adult, take responsibility for things without them bugging you.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I agree with lyonsgirl. I'm 18, and I have 3 part-time jobs that I do weekends and after school, and it's helping me to save up for my trips A LOT! I know my parents would help me pay if I needed it, but I hate to ask them for money as I know they aren't exactly rich, and it feels a lot better to be able to actually earn your money yourself. Other than that, just try and live cheaply! Don't go to the cinema or out to eat, but buy cheap foods/snacks and stuff instead, and try not to shop for clothes as often as usual. It's amazing how much you save up by cutting down on the costs that you sometimes don't even realize are there! Good luck!

Met online: February 2011
      Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Thanks!
        I do have a part-time job and he's getting one
        So we are just going to try and save up and plan when we can see eachother<3

Comment

Working...
        X