Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some advice, not too sure but I am?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look dude, I understand where you are coming from with this. At first a couple days of no contact had me completely on edge, and trust me your mind is going to go through so many phases, thoughts, and emotions over it. It's hard but you gotta try to stay calm, don't let the negativity get to you.

For me I was the one who told her I loved her. Thing is my feelings were a bit unrequited... (sucks right?) She said that she cared and that I'm special to her but she doesn't know or understand how I feel this way about her. A while later we talked and I said I understand where's she's coming from and actually apologized for being so quick and blunt with it. But I knew she needed time and that's what I said I will give her, let her think about it on her own at her own pace, and I backed off a bit. She wanted things to slow down and it did. Later she got her wish, when we were completely unable to communicate with each other, only had email. She sends me one telling me that she misses me and wishes things were like before. I respond saying how much I miss her too. However, after this I didn't hear from her for another three weeks. By this time, I was so frustrated and upset that I was certain she had stopped caring and moved on from me. Suddenly, I receive this insanely long, gut wrenching, emotional email from her, explaining everything and why she was unable to get back to me sooner (which left me completely in tears mind you) A lot of it was how much she loved me now, misses me, etc. So the time apart, let her reflect on the relationship and us, which now has made it stronger relationship, she wasn't ignoring me. At least I hope she wasn't lol

Trust is the key in LDRs if you don't have trust, then you really don't have anything. Trust that your girl isn't just ignoring you, believe that she cares, and show her how much you do.

Comment

I honestly don't think that she's ready for something serious from the things you're saying. I agree with previous posts that asking her to be your girl is the best approach in saying what you want to say, however, it doesn't seem like thats what she's looking for. She obviously needs her own time and space, and likes to hang with other people regardless of how she feels for you. Maybe she's just comfortable with the way things are and doesn't want to commit quite yet. Its up to you to decide if thats good enough for you or if you need more... Just my 2cents.

Comment

I actually managed to talk to her and she tells me she.has been busy and stuff even though I know personally shes been on teamspeak with randoms most of the time.. but she thinks I'm a player and I'm really not so I'm going to prove I love her

Comment

Working...
        X