This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Feel like my boyfriend deserves better than me

I know I posted another thread already, but I can't post on the advice forum part so I posted it here.

Well I feel like I'm a hindrance/inconvenience to him. We're so far away from each other. He can't do anything with me except text, talk on the phone and Skype. There are girls he can have who are so much better than me, but why? Why is doing this to himself? There are probably girls over there who are more beautiful, thinner and better than me (I'm chubby D and I bet he had exes who were thin and beautiful yet he downgraded to me? I feel like I'm inadequate and not good enough.

Plus he seems to have more of a life then I do (my life is rather boring) I don't see why he would include me in it.

You have to realize the good things about you. He obviously sees them and you should too! If you need help, just ask him something that he likes about you, and maybe that will help your insecurities a bit

sigpic

Comment

Hey
      So,
      I used to feel the exact same way as you're feeling about my boyfriend who lives in Florida.
      One day, I asked him about it & he replied with four paragraphs of why he is with me and not with someone else.
      Basically, it's the inner person that speaks out- who cares if a girl is "thin and beautiful" if she cannot hold a conversation.
      I'm sure your boyfriend thinks you're the most beautiful and amazing girl. If not, he wouldn't stick out the distance with you, right?
      <3

Comment

Working...
      X