Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Going into college soon/wanting to meet

Hey everyone!

Things are going great between me and my SO and soon we will be together for a year, however we're facing some problems.

I am ready to go for the next step, that's meeting and telling both our parents. However, she doesn't feel ready yet to tell her parents and if she can't then we can also not meet (in a few months).
    This is a big bummer for me, because I feel ready to meet her and it's getting harder and harder lately to be so far apart as I will go into university in 6 months and I am not sure if things will keep going that good when I am there as my life will get busier and I might have less time for her.

I feel like she's embarrassed about me or that she doesn't want it to become serious over the long haul and this makes me sad. I won't and can't force her to tell her parents because that would just ruin our relationship, I will just have to respect her but is there anything I can do? She also tends to avoid serious conversations because she hates those. Can someone please give me his/her opinion??
Working...
X