He is so sweet :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens He is so sweet :)

I woke up on the phone with him & the first thing he said was... "Why are you so beautiful?"
    He makes me light up! It also makes my day great when I wake up happy like that
    He also told me on our 2 1/2 anniversary that he was happy he's been with me for that long!
    & Recently he has been talking about living together & marriage! No kids yet! Hhah, (I'm fine with that!)
    I'm about to be 18 in April & he's going to be 19 in June!

I would love to hear other teens recent news, stories, or thoughts

My SO and I have been together almost 4 years now and every time I see his face I still get butterflies. He's not as romantic as he used to be but he has his own way of showing his love. My SO enjoys teasing me and making me smile, he doesn't need to buy me things or compliment me it's enough that he goes the extra mile to make me smile from the bottom of my heart, that's not something I did very often before I met him.

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

My SO and I have been dating for eighteen months and just said I love you for the first time last week. Now he texts all these sweet things about how I'm the sunshine to his superman and how pretty I am and how he misses holding me... <3 I'm kind of pinching myself; this feels so unreal! And we're too young to really talk about marriage or anything (he's almost eighteen and I'm seventeen) but we talk about our futures and what we both want in life... honestly we're so perfect for each other. We make each other feel amazing and what we both want in life aligns so beautifully <3

Comment

Working...
      X