He can't handle it, what do I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens He can't handle it, what do I do?

I met my boyfriend on this website. We live in different states. We both never knew if we would end up together. I had these little thoughts about "what if I dated him.." But I never thought it would happen and so I would brush it off. One day, he asked me out. Of course I said yes. I wanted to be adventurous and just have fun. But, as time passes by, we both fell in love with each other. This sounds silly saying it when I'm a teenager but I love him with all of my heart. I knew without a doubt that I want to marry him. Then he wasn't ready for commitment after 6 months, and we ended up dating but we are able to date other people without jealousy. That lasted a month. Now, 2 months later, he said that we should be friends because he can't handle a relationship because he never had a serious relationship before and the long distance doesn't help because I'm not there. So, what do I do besides cry and be heart broken? How can I handle with the thought of him moving on? How can I wait till we both see each other and see how that happens when he can come visit next year? He's going into the military in about 4 months or so. He doesn't have enough money to visit me this summer so the first meeting we would have is in April next year at my prom.

I'm so sorry for you, I know how it hurts when he ends your relationship My advice would be - don't try to persuade him to be with you again, just communicate with him naturally like you do with your friends... If you are trully soulmates, then he will find out that being without you is much worse than have hard time in LDR with you. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X