im trying to forget but i still love her..... what can i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens im trying to forget but i still love her..... what can i do

hey guys tanks for reading. I'm a 19 years old guy in England and she is 16 years old and also lives in England but we're apart. so here's the story

it all started on instagram. one day this girl liked one of my photo that a newly listed so I became interested when to her profile and liked some back and she is really pretty. at that moment, I thought to myself only if I had a girl like her.

before you know it, she liked back and we started talking to eachother and soon we took it to twitter and facebook. we started talking and got on really well as if we just connected because we have so much in common.

we talked all day, every minute of every hour. she would send me pictures of her life and I would too and soon we became attached to eachother. at the 5th day we confessed to eachother, we loved eachother. we had nicknames for one and other. I'm her princess, her mickey, her panda and her boy. she was my prince, my Minnie, my panda and my girl. I don't know if we love each other that much or we are just silly, we thought of what our wedding was gonna be like, our kids were gonna call Grace and Ceaser and she would call me papa wong and she was my mama wong.

yes we never met but this is real, this was love to me. we called and message eachother all day as if she was just here with me.

everything was going great, ive booked my hotel to spend time with her and although she is 16 and 3 years gap between me and her, she was mature and she knows im not in this for sex. she knows I love her and I know I love her. we made promises, I said I'll never leave her.

until yesterday....

at usual, we talked till night. until she said 'omg, wing! my mom is being such a dick about me and you right now !!!'.

deep down, I kinda had this coming from her parent coz at the end of the day, it seems I'm the bad guy coz im older and her mom was against me. in no way, she would allow her to meet me and so this was the ending of our final chats:

Me: don't cut me out
    not like this

Her: I can't cut you out
    Me: just do what we do
    till your 18
    next year
    speak once in a while
    Her: We need to take a break
    This is killing me too much
    You need to talk to other girl

Me: we were just happy this morning
    Her: Get to Instagram, look at them
    Me: do you want other boys ?
    really
    Her: thebeautyvendetta
    She's gorgeous
    Me: shut up
    stop
    find me a georgina *****
    the girl im waiting for
    you said you'll always love me
    stick to it
    Her: You found one, but she turned out to be a bitch
    Me: shes is the most prettiest girl i met
    even if shes a bitch
    shes my bitch
    Her: You beautiful person
    Goodnight

Me: i don't care
    im waiting
    how minnie
    how can i sleep

Her: You can sleep, just breathe

Me: i cant breathe
    i i feel is cold
    all i feel is water drops
    Her: You can breathe, your the warmest person I know

Me: on that rainy day right
    then why
    why you leaving me?

Her: Because you deserve the best that's why

Me: you don't understand
    without you im nothing

Her: I'm doing this for both of us, it hurts now, but nothing compared to how much it could if we carried on

Me: im still waiting
    i cant do it
    i cant look at other girls
    i cant eat
    sleep
    Her: You need to calm down, don't be sad

Me: how can you be so clam
    it's okay

Her: calm*

me: so your just gonna go and find some other guys ?
    you mend me, love me
    then break me
    Her: Of course not

Me: how
    Her: It's not easy to find guys these days
    I want to be single

Me: would you wait for me ?

Her: I wanna be free, be free too?

Me: Yes or no
    till that day
    Her: Don't say we'll 'wait' for each other
    We sound weak
    Me: how would you put it ?
    Her:We don't have to, it will happen naturally

Her: Believe it

Me: you swear it ?

Her: I swear it

Me: if i see you with another guy
    you know
    what you'll do to my world right

Her: I understand
    Now go to sleep okay

Me:don't give me fake hope

her: Would I?

me: im just saying, sweat dreams my girl

her: You too wing

you didn't see it but before she was just saying like' I don't want you to feel trapped by me' , ' you're 19, amazing boy. you can do whatever you want!'

what do I do guys ? I've tried to move on but I cant. I love her and I know that her loves me.

Originally posted by chiwing View Post
    hey guys tanks for reading. I'm a 19 years old guy in England and she is 16 years old and also lives in England but we're apart. so here's the story

it all started on instagram. one day this girl liked one of my photo that a newly listed so I became interested when to her profile and liked some back and she is really pretty. at that moment, I thought to myself only if I had a girl like her.

before you know it, she liked back and we started talking to eachother and soon we took it to twitter and facebook. we started talking and got on really well as if we just connected because we have so much in common.

we talked all day, every minute of every hour. she would send me pictures of her life and I would too and soon we became attached to eachother. at the 5th day we confessed to eachother, we loved eachother. we had nicknames for one and other. I'm her princess, her mickey, her panda and her boy. she was my prince, my Minnie, my panda and my girl. I don't know if we love each other that much or we are just silly, we thought of what our wedding was gonna be like, our kids were gonna call Grace and Ceaser and she would call me papa wong and she was my mama wong.

yes we never met but this is real, this was love to me. we called and message eachother all day as if she was just here with me.

everything was going great, ive booked my hotel to spend time with her and although she is 16 and 3 years gap between me and her, she was mature and she knows im not in this for sex. she knows I love her and I know I love her. we made promises, I said I'll never leave her.

until yesterday....

at usual, we talked till night. until she said 'omg, wing! my mom is being such a dick about me and you right now !!!'.

deep down, I kinda had this coming from her parent coz at the end of the day, it seems I'm the bad guy coz im older and her mom was against me. in no way, she would allow her to meet me and so this was the ending of our final chats:

Me: don't cut me out
    not like this

Her: I can't cut you out
    Me: just do what we do
    till your 18
    next year
    speak once in a while
    Her: We need to take a break
    This is killing me too much
    You need to talk to other girl

Me: we were just happy this morning
    Her: Get to Instagram, look at them
    Me: do you want other boys ?
    really
    Her: thebeautyvendetta
    She's gorgeous
    Me: shut up
    stop
    find me a georgina *****
    the girl im waiting for
    you said you'll always love me
    stick to it
    Her: You found one, but she turned out to be a bitch
    Me: shes is the most prettiest girl i met
    even if shes a bitch
    shes my bitch
    Her: You beautiful person
    Goodnight

Me: i don't care
    im waiting
    how minnie
    how can i sleep

Her: You can sleep, just breathe

Me: i cant breathe
    i i feel is cold
    all i feel is water drops
    Her: You can breathe, your the warmest person I know

Me: on that rainy day right
    then why
    why you leaving me?

Her: Because you deserve the best that's why

Me: you don't understand
    without you im nothing

Her: I'm doing this for both of us, it hurts now, but nothing compared to how much it could if we carried on

Me: im still waiting
    i cant do it
    i cant look at other girls
    i cant eat
    sleep
    Her: You need to calm down, don't be sad

Me: how can you be so clam
    it's okay

Her: calm*

me: so your just gonna go and find some other guys ?
    you mend me, love me
    then break me
    Her: Of course not

Me: how
    Her: It's not easy to find guys these days
    I want to be single

Me: would you wait for me ?

Her: I wanna be free, be free too?

Me: Yes or no
    till that day
    Her: Don't say we'll 'wait' for each other
    We sound weak
    Me: how would you put it ?
    Her:We don't have to, it will happen naturally

Her: Believe it

Me: you swear it ?

Her: I swear it

Me: if i see you with another guy
    you know
    what you'll do to my world right

Her: I understand
    Now go to sleep okay

Me:don't give me fake hope

her: Would I?

me: im just saying, sweat dreams my girl

her: You too wing

you didn't see it but before she was just saying like' I don't want you to feel trapped by me' , ' you're 19, amazing boy. you can do whatever you want!'

what do I do guys ? I've tried to move on but I cant. I love her and I know that her loves me.
    Without intending to bring you down or be harsh, it all seems to have happened really fast, maybe way too fast. On the fifth day you confessed that you love each other? As in the fifth day from when you met or started talking? You said yourself you weren't sure if this was love or not, and to be honest it sounds more like a crush than anything. You were talking about your wedding and kids? It's perfectly fine to dream, but in my honest opinion you might have been a bit carried away. If anyone had started to talk to me about marriage and kids when I've only known that person for about a month or so, I would definitely get cold feet and want to take a step back, possibly even break it off.
    Even if I at this point can't say I think that the business with her mum is the biggest problem, have you met her mum on Skype? Have you been considering letting her mum come when you meet for the first time? It's really only a sensible request and would present you in a much better light and calm some of her fears.
    Finally, if she doesn't want to purse a relationship now, respect that. Get out with your friends and enjoy yourself, find something to do to take your mind off the whole story. If you are still in contact with each other, break it off to give yourself time to heal.
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

It sounds a lot like a bit rush to me too, it has only been 5 days, what can you really know with chatting over the internet/text? I admit, falling in love fast can happen, when I met my SO first time, and we had never met until we met in person, after the first week we spent together, day and night, going here and there, we fell in love fast, so I'm not saying it can't happen, but it would be extremely rare to be real, especially online. Like you said, she's 16, she doesn't seem to want to have a relationship right now, infact just seems like she is toying with you a little bit mate, just keep your distance for now and try to keep busy, it's all I can advice.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

i said on the fifth day. we've spoken for 25 days now

Comment

I can only say this bluntly: You need to back off. You're smothering her and I wouldn't be surprised if her mother was not the only one with raised suspicions. I'd be a bit taken aback too if my daughter was being courted by a 19-year-old who decided he loved her on the 5th day and planned a wedding with her all within the same month. I think you need to take a step back and quite frankly, maybe take a break from talking to her completely for a while? I most certainly understand that you're hurting, but I think I'd feel skeeved out if someone confronted me about all the things I had said (and may or may not have fully thought about) and wanted to make me swear that I would wait for him after less than a month of being together. It comes on strong and that can raise a lot of red flags for people. I suggest taking a break from speaking for a while, or at least cutting out talking to her about the future of your relationship, and work on finding other things in life that make you happy right now?

Comment

i'm trying. trust me. just that the more I try to forget, the more I love her.

im still going to Manchester on the 8th next month with a friend as I can't get a refund anyways, just to take a break from things. if I happens to bump into her, I think I'll just be in tears. I wouldn't know what to do.

the things is, I know is not just me who feels this way and upset. I know that she is too but she is just trying harder then I to let go.

Comment

I definitely understand the excitement associated with meeting someone new and attractive, but if she wants to be single, there's not much you can do. I'm not saying your feelings are wrong or her feelings are wrong, but when I was 16, I often thought I had "fallen in love" with hapless strangers, too. Now that I'm older, I know what I was feeling was more attraction and longing for someone who I "wanted" but didn't necessarily understand the ramifications of a relationship. Even then, maybe I still to this day am unsure of what love is. I think you need to step outside your heart a little and look at your situation from a more logical perspective. She's very young. I don't care how "mature" you may perceive her. You haven't known each other for very long. Passion is incredible, but I think if you let yourself move on, you will.

Comment

thankyou for the advice and again, I'm trying to heal.

maybe I already know the answer but just need to hear it. she will always have that special place in my heart.

she told me to 'believe' right. so that's what im gonna do, if fate brought us together, im sure it can do it again.

maybe the only way to move on fully, is to see her with another guy then........ I think I will and truly move on.

Comment

Working...
                X