She feels I left her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens She feels I left her

I met this pretty young lady on a MMORPG that we use to play together. So fast-forward to now! we have been going out for one year four and a half months! 499 days to be exact. anyways i went to visit her about a month ago (1405 miles apart...........) and we didn't get to be together as much as we wanted to because of her parents not knowing that we are going out. She is 17 so she cant be with anyone till she is 18... and she just turned 17....anyways after i came back from there, she got very left? she felt like i left her and yes i did leave her from where she lives to my home town but not only that. She feels like i really left her. We talk basically from the moment we wake up to the moment we go to sleep! but after coming back from visiting her, she has bee crying almost every day that we talk because she wants to be with me. And i feel horrible! We video chat! we talk on the phone for hours! txt/kik all day long! but i understand that being there...with her..its not the same.

We had broke up once after i came back but our love just brought us back together. But she still cries every day because she wants to be with me. And she just brought it up to me again before she went to sleep that she want to take some time off because she wants to focus on herself and also because she is not over the issue of us not being together. And i really don't want to lose her!

I am Indian and we moved to US about 8 years ago. We are a wealthy family and all but traditions are a major thing in our family. I have talked about her moving in with me right now, but parents have denied that. They would only allow her to move in with me is after we get married. And when can i get married? after i am done with my college. i am currently 20, yes you would think that a typical 20 year old should be able to do what he pleases, but i don't want to disappoint my parents. I have about 4 more years of college till i get my Masters Degree. I have told her that meeting for the first time always takes the longest time and now that we got that out of the way! I will be visiting her more often. But she insists on me moving there to OK or her moving here to NJ. I cannot move to OK rite now, maybe after i graduate from college yes, but for now i cant. And as much as i want her to be here with me! i don't want her to leave her family & friends and move here.

Please suggest anything! anything at all on what to do!

Also sorry about the extra info...
    Also feel free to check out the website i made her to get more of a idea of how i feel about her (i will post it later as it does not allow me to post a link when i first join)
    THANK YOU!

I think it's really nice that you have such obviously strong feelings for her I understand your parents' views, it's so hard to focus on your own future when you have someone else so important in your life. It can be very hard to juggle things. I think it's a good idea for you to wait until you finish your degree and then get married after that. I know four years feels like a long time now, but trust me it'll go by fast. Plus, since your girlfriend is younger, she still has some growing up to do. I understand how she feels, I was the exact same way when I was her age just a few short years ago. She will likely mature a lot in the next few years of her life, she will become a bit more independent and mature. And this is a good thing, it will add another dimension to your relationship with her. So for now, comfort her and reassure her that you're not going anywhere, tell her to focus on her own life goals, and everything else will fall into place. Other than being there for her and supporting her, there isn't really much else you can do. Eventually she will get tired of crying and decide to get up and move onto the next phase in her life.

So I guess in summary, I think you're doing everything right, and she's not really wrong either. Just young. Focus on finishing school, plan future trips to see her, and maybe when she turns 18 try to plan a trip for her to see you and meet your family. If you can, start trying to plan another trip to see each other, that way she has something to lift her spirits and look forward to. But try not to hate your parents, they want you to succeed in life.
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Working...